THE STEP BY STEP SYSTEM
Feminine Website Designer for Wedding Pros, Photographers, Creative + Spiritual Entrepreneurs, Boutique Owners, Interior Designers, Herbalists, Soul Seekers, Healers, Yogis + Meditation and Gypsy Souls.
Creatively Branded is a boutique brand design and custom web design agency, based in the Dallas, Texas area. Focus is on creating powerful creative concepts and valuable partnerships.
SIMPLE and STRESS-FREE
I understand that experience is everything. The creative process and the timeline are both vital components of every brand and site launch. You will no longer have to send countless emails in hopes that nothing gets lost in translation. The project management system will encourage a seamless process throughout our time working together. You’ll be able to see precisely what stage of the process we’re in on your project at any given time, provide feedback throughout revision rounds, upload necessary content for me to work with, receive notifications I’ve sent you and more.
YOUR BRAND AND DESIGN EXPERIENCE
01. Free consultation. After you’ve read through this page, you can schedule a free consultation. You’ll be able to ask me any questions you have before booking!
02. Pay your deposit. Once you’ve decided you want to move forward, you’ll need to pay the first installment at booking, the second is by your start date, the third mid-project. The final installment is due before finals are transferred. You can also choose to pay in full for a nice 5% discount.
03. Sign my contract. We’ll both need to sign my contract so that we’re fully protected before we begin working together.
04. Project management. I’ll add you to my project management system, Asana. This is where we’ll communicate and keep all your files and feedback. Don’t worry – I’ll provide you with a video tutorial on how to use it!
05. Homework. You’ll need to fill a secret Pinterest board with inspiration and answer a questionnaire. Then you’ll need to upload all your website content to Asana.
06. Consult call. 1-2 weeks before your project begins, we’ll hop on a 30 minute call if you’re up for it. This is the perfect time to ask any last-minute questions you may have!
07. Moodboard, color palette & logo design. I’ll start the design process by creating a moodboard that summarizes your brand aesthetic and colour palette. I’ll show you three ideas for your main logo. You’ll choose the one you like best, and then I’ll refine it over two revision rounds.
08. Brand board. Your brand board will include the other brand elements listed in your package (logo variations, sub mark, patterns and fonts etc.) You’ll get to see all the elements on one board. Then you’ll have two revision rounds to make changes.
09. Social media branding. If social media branding is included in your package then this is the time I’d create it.
10. Website design. I’ll design a mockup of your homepage before I start working on the live site. You’ll have one revision round to request changes. After you’ve approved it, I’ll turn it into your live site and I’ll make your other pages! You’ll then have two rounds of revisions.
11. Final payment. Before I hand over your final files and website, you’ll need to complete your final payment. I’ll then send you the link to a Dropbox folder containing your finalized brand files and I’ll hand your website over. You’ll also receive access to my client area where you’ll find Squarespace tutorials and advice to help you maintain your website.
12. Website walkthrough. Don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you to figure out how to use your website all by yourself. We’ll set up a 30 minute consult call where I walk you through how to use and update your website.
• Some of these steps may not apply. It depends on whether your package includes them.
Working with me will ensure your online branding process is swift and successful!
LET’S DO THIS!!