Got a website? Of course, you do. Every savvy, successful business owner knows that without an online presence, you’ll be hard-pressed to grow a profitable business.
- The question is, does your website do its job?
- Is it presenting the best “first impression” of you and your brand?
- Does it confidently proclaim your expertise?
- Do visitors instantly know what you do and who you work with?
If you can’t answer those questions with a resounding “Yes!” then your website could use some help.
Here’s what you might not realize about websites and how readers see them. If you don’t capture your visitor’s attention within a few seconds, she’s very likely to click off the page—never to return. Even worse, if she lands on your site and isn’t immediately aware of what you do—if she’s confused at all—you’ll have to work harder to earn her trust.
Clearly, your website has a big job to do, and it has to do it quickly. Some say in three seconds or less.
We all know the power of first impressions and how long lasting they can be, so you simply cannot afford to waste those precious few seconds with a new visitor.
With a well-planned, beautifully executed website, you’ll enjoy:
- Better name recognition
- More partnership opportunities
- Increased sales (and profits)
- Higher fees
- More speaking engagements
And best of all, your website will present the professional, polished image you want the world to see.
If your website can’t do these, then we need to talk.
Need a new website, learn how to get one for free here.