YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
First, thank you for being such an awesome client! I’ve created this page to provide a little help to clients who are new to WordPress.
On this page you’ll find:
- What each file type should be used for
- How to create your own graphics
- Where to get business stationery printed
- Where you can find good stock photos
- Step-by-step WordPress tutorials
- Recommendations for complimentary services
- How I can help you in the future
All of my web design clients receive a complimentary training session at the end of their project where I teach you how to use your website and answer any questions you may have.
I’ve saved your logos in really large sizes and in various file types. Here’s a breakdown of what the file types should be used for:
- PSD. This file is for Photoshop. If you have Photoshop yourself you can open your logo in it and make cool graphics with it, or place it over photos.
- AI. This file is for Adobe Illustrator and it’s a vector file. This means that it can be scaled bigger or smaller without losing quality. You can only open this in Illustrator itself.
- JPEG. This file can be used anywhere on the web and in lots of free editing programs.
- PNG. This file can also be used a lot on the web. The difference is that this file has a transparent background and JPEGS do not.
- PDF. This is suitable for print. (This is the file I always prefer to use for print.)
- EPS. This is suitable for print.
HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN GRAPHICS?
You don’t need Photoshop or Illustrator to create your own graphics. Canva is a free editing program that comes with free templates for blog post and eBook templates. You can upload your logo in here and use your brand colors to keep your graphics in line with your brand.
Alternatively, if you want a unique and perfectly branded graphics or eBook … get in touch with me for a custom quote! 🙂
CAN YOU RECOMMEND A GOOD PRINTER?
If you’re looking for a good printer for your business cards, stickers, postcards and more, I highly recommend Moo. They print very in a high-quality and their customer service is brilliant.
I’d definitely avoid using Vistaprint. They’re prices are appealing, but their print quality is very low. Invest in high-quality printed goods- they will make a much better impression on your clients and customers.
HOW TO USE WORDPRESS
HOW TO SET UP YOUR WORDPRESS SHOP
HELP! I NEED TO HIRE ANOTHER CREATIVE.
If you need to hire a copy writer, virtual assistant, business coach or type of creative entrepreneur then I can help you. Here’s a list of creatives I think could benefit your business.
Divine Women Instutue
I NEED YOU TO DO A FEW MORE THINGS FOR ME…
No problem! I offer a variety of add-on services such as ebook design, one-page PDF design, additional website pages, Google Analytics installation, importing blog posts to WordPress and more. Email me at email@example.com to request a quote and get started!
IT’S TIME FOR US TO PART WAYS…
But that doesn’t mean I’m not here for you if you need me. If you have any questions about your brand or website that aren’t answered in this document then please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t promise I’ll email you back right away because, as I’m sure you understand, my immediate time goes to my current clients. However, you can be sure you’ll receive a reply soon between 9 – 3 pm!